Thursday, May 24, 2012

Quality Journalism At Work


This sort of Twitter flaming is clearly a way to further erode the reputation of both a host and a network. CNN is standing more and more for covering news needlessly. What is Piers doing with that searchlight on the ledge of a skyscraper anyway? If that's not genuine, that kinda reflects on the rest of what he says.

I note that Adam Curry of the political and media satire show, No Agenda, pointed out on This Week in Tech last Sunday that Piers Morgan only has a viewership of around 30,000 during the last ratings sweeps. So who really cares what Piers says? Not a lot.

1 comment:

PCJMedia said...

Personally I can't stand Piers Morgan. I feel he is nothing more than a poser, who is more interested in rubbing shoulders with celebrities. I don't know what it is but there is something about this guy that gives me an uneasy feeling.

ShareThis